Mason Orchestral Society
- We now have a blog! To find out more detailed information about the organization and its orchestras, please go here: Mason Orchestral Society Blog
- Our next concert is Friday, May 17, 2013, Charlotte Performing Arts Center, 7:30pm (Google Maps Directions). Tickets: $10 for adults, $5 for seniors & students, and under 12 are free. Tickets are available through MOS members or through the CPAC box office.
- There will be a Silent Auction to begin at 6:45p.m. before the concert and during a 15 minute Intermission. Something for all will be available for bidding, so come prepared to purchase some wonderful items in support of the Mason Orchestral Society and its support of the Mason Symphony and the Mason Philharmonic Orchestras!
- Lyndra Tingley, the director of the Mason Philharmonic Orchestra, was profiled by New Educator Magazine. The article can be found here. Congrats, Lyndra!
- If you wish to make a donation to the Mason Orchestral Society, you can now do it through this website via paypal. Go to the supporters page to make a donation, if you desire.
- We have set up a twitter account! Please follow us for information about concerts, fundraiser's, and other MOS news! Mason Orchestral Society on Twitter
- To receive e-mail reminders about our upcoming concerts, please join our mailing list.
Interested in joining us?
If you play an instrument, this is your chance to play with an orchestra. All instruments are needed for the Mason Philharmonic and strings & percussion are needed for the Mason Symphony. Rehearsals are held in the Mason Middle School Band room on Tuesday (Symphony) nights at 7:00 pm and at Chippewa Middle School on Tuesday (Philharmonic) nights at 7:00 pm during the school year. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com